XXX Chameleon Mating...Pic Heavy

ChrisnLisa

SOME OF THE FOLLOWING PICS ARE GRAPHIC, VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED!

DSC_1928.jpg

DSC_1930.jpg

DSC_1935.jpg

DSC_1936-2.jpg

DSC_1945.jpg

DSC_1949.jpg

I have heard of the money shot but wow. Someone at that place really knows how to use the camera. Great work.

That really is XXX and very kinky...LOL..Love the last shot tho.Very interesting to actually see.Thanks for posting.

Yasmine

great shots...:p
so did you have that goofy music that XXX movies use, playing in the background for them? lol

Harry

Very nice Lisa and Chris. Is that the famous F1 female? If so she is one BIG girl. Congrats im curious to see how many she will lay. I say 25!

BTW very nice man you got there.

-Clemonde

Great shots. Especially the money shots. However I've got to say that pic number 4 where they are entwined with each other is really nice. Guess that's just the romantic female in me. ;)

Very nice Lisa and Chris. Is that the famous F1 female? If so she is one BIG girl. Congrats im curious to see how many she will lay. I say 25!

BTW very nice man you got there.

-Clemonde

No, different girl. The F1 layed a retained clutch in Jan. so she's going to be single for awhile.

Great shots. Especially the money shots. However I've got to say that pic number 4 where they are entwined with each other is really nice. Guess that's just the romantic female in me. ;)

Thank you. :) That was my favorite too!

Back
Top Bottom