XBOX ONE or PS4!!!???!!!

allencg101

seeing i haven't seen any topic on this yet i thought id bring it to lime light. I know several of you are gamers and i wanted to know your input on it. I already paid off my xboxone with ryse sone of rome. and the turtle beach xosevens for when it launches. I am super pumped with the graphics of the up coming games and thats what got me hooked all the other bells and whistles i really don't care for. and yes i also got the ps4 preorderd with the new killzone coming out for it as well. I just hope playstation will allow parties like xbox does now cause i hate only being able to talk to my peeps on psn when we are playing the same game and on the same team. So many perks with games coming out has got me sooo excited for both. Im really looking foward to both call of duty ghosts and bf4 as well as destiny!!! I will be keeping both my gamer tags so if you wanna game and you get the systems hit me up xbox wills till be WetCreamyFarts and psn will be TakeItBentOver i am dissapointed that there will no longer be any more fall resistance of man cause that was my all time favorite playstation game along with socom and god of war. well just want to know your thoughts on the upcoming systems and if you guys and which one are you getting.

X-Bone all the way man. PS4 is for fanboys and weaksauce exclusives. Trophies will never be as cool as achievements...never. Don't even bring up a PC, because everyone knows that PC gamers are not real gamers.

PS4. XBox = metrosexual...not that there is anything wrong with that...

Uhh huh... thats why PS4 uses those tiny itty bitty controllers that are adequate for only the most feminine of supple mitts. All symmetric and lightweight...careful, you don't want to exhaust that frail wrist guys.

Come on folks, its all about the Gamecast!

Say huh?

Playstation really dissapointed me with the PS3 overall, and I was actually contemplating switching over this round. However, with all the weird crap Ive heard about the ONE, like having to be connected to the internet, the used game thing, and having to have the camera thing connected all the time, theres no way Im going near that thing.

Can you say Big Brother?

Someone told me that they had re-thought all of that business, but I havent looked into it yet.

Also, Playstation is promising full backwards compatibility, (Oh god yes!) and Allen, they will be updating the whole friends/party thing, which I agree, sucked this last gen.

Its got to be PS4.

They had just better work properly this time, or else Im giving up video games, and will just start shooting people in real life...

My release date 60G died in a year, had it refurbished, and it lasted a good while, however it died last month again. For this to be an actual issue, and it mainly being something as simple as a heat issue, its just ridiculous in my opinion.

The only thing that XBOX has ever had on Playstation, is that their onlone play is much better, and much more streamlined, and organized.

Now that is a fairly important thing, but at least PS's is free, and for persons like myself that dont play online all that often, Id rather not deal with xboxs crap.

My Atari, NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, PS1, and PS2 all still work just fine.

The dualshock controller isnt wimpy, or tiny. Its ergonomically designed, and comfortable as hell. Ive never been able to stand just about any other controller, especially the xbox controller, and the gamecube controller.

I use an adapter that lets me use a Playstation controller on about any other console.

Trophies/achievements have never interested me, and I hardly see the point in them, aside from adding a little replay value, via the extra goals. Doesnt do anything for the fun of the game, or playability.

Im also a huge fan of the Okama Gamesphere, and cant wait for the next generation of those to be released...

PS4 becuase the xBONE lost my purchase when they required Kinect setup, DRM, etc. Sure, they've gone back on a lot of that stuff, but didn't do it before enough people preordered the PS4 and it was too late for their image. If I wanted a social media device... I'd get a nicer phone.

Uhh huh... thats why PS4 uses those tiny itty bitty controllers that are adequate for only the most feminine of supple mitts. All symmetric and lightweight...careful, you don't want to exhaust that frail wrist guys.

Good thing there are always aftermarkets for the big kids. ;)

X-Bone all the way man. PS4 is for fanboys and weaksauce exclusives. Trophies will never be as cool as achievements...never. Don't even bring up a PC, because everyone knows that PC gamers are not real gamers.

PS4 all they....X Box One is X Box FAIL...LOL They flopped on their face at E3 this year with their announcement. You could hear a pin drop on certain things like you MUST sign in every day to verify games and leave your Eye plugged in. Microsoft is a joke in the gaming market. Sony got it right. Also at $100 less. Is there any question? X Box One is a waste of money. $100.00 to be exact. LOL

Don't even bring up a PC, because everyone knows that PC gamers are not real gamers.

Lmao! Supple mitts HAHAHA

Seriously though, I rock controller boys with my K/b & mouse set up. God made thumbs to hold cups, rip toilet paper from the roll and stuff...

Edit: He also made them so i could jump with the space bar and grip a mouse...
Edit edit: If thats true for the xbox...Ps4 it is!

Last edited:
Allen: It was a movie reference ;) Ill wait to hear reviews before I make any decision on what ill purchase.

Lil dude this is for Chams go to game stop.com or something for that BS next caller.

This sub forum is for off topic discussion such as this ;)

depends......do you want to watch tv, or play games? lol

image.png

PS4 all they....X Box One is X Box FAIL...LOL They flopped on their face at E3 this year with their announcement. You could hear a pin drop on certain things like you MUST sign in every day to verify games and leave your Eye plugged in. Microsoft is a joke in the gaming market. Sony got it right. Also at $100 less. Is there any question? X Box One is a waste of money. $100.00 to be exact. LOL

You know, I hear all these arguments about how Microsoft was going to lock games to accounts and void all pre-owned, or stop with discs altogether, etc. My opinion is that it would have been a good thing in the long run. Game prices would drop without the GameStop middleman selling pre-owned copies for crazy prices. Giving out 5 bucks credit for new games. I really hate Gamestop and places like it, I hope they all go under and die off. Most people I know have internet, so I don't see the problem unless you're living in a third world or something. If you don't have the internet, then I think buying games is probably the last thing on the list of priorities. Not that having no internet is a bad thing, I need to disconnect sometimes too. Back to topic....At least Xbox didn't have massive information leaks like the PS3 did.

You know, I hear all these arguments about how Microsoft was going to lock games to accounts and void all pre-owned, or stop with discs altogether, etc. My opinion is that it would have been a good thing in the long run. Game prices would drop without the GameStop middleman selling pre-owned copies for crazy prices. Giving out 5 bucks credit for new games. I really hate Gamestop and places like it, I hope they all go under and die off. Most people I know have internet, so I don't see the problem unless you're living in a third world or something. If you don't have the internet, then I think buying games is probably the last thing on the list of priorities. Not that having no internet is a bad thing, I need to disconnect sometimes too. Back to topic....At least Xbox didn't have massive information leaks like the PS3 did.

Gamestop will still sell used games, they were/are just going to FORCE you to go through gamestop and places like it, so that the games are certified. No more,"Hey bro, can I borrow that black-ops"? Every game was/will be electronically tethered to a specific console. You cant take a game to a friends house that you play at yours, and exxpect to take it without bringing your whole system...including your kinect.

Im really not sure how you figure it would drop prices, and on the whole, the used game market is a good thing. Also, I dont think GS has ever offered to buy back a brand new game, for $5. Of course they are not going to give much though...

The info leaks? Yes, I guess thats one thing the 360 had on PS3...

That and HALO. I do like HALO.

No Metal Gear though. Thats depressing.

Now, for the one bit of silver lining to anyone buying a ONE...

...MGSV will be cross platform :) So at least you will have one good game, but youll have to use that god-awful controller to play it :rolleyes:

Im really not sure how you figure it would drop prices, and on the whole, the used game market is a good thing. Also, I dont think GS has ever offered to buy back a brand new game, for $5. Of course they are not going to give much though...

Simple my good Watson. Costs for games are justified by adding cost of production, and distribution. With only digital copies, there would be no need to buy games in stores, effectively cutting out the middle man. Look at Apps, Music, Books. Music and book prices are significantly cheaper as a digital download, than as a hard-copy or disc. Also...Uh....Saving the environment, and green stuff man?

Back
Top Bottom