Wth

greenguy420

Dont you hate when your college has a "High School" for the smart high schoolers but yet they still act like they are in middle school and on a couple of doses of hyper crack lol :p:mad:

It happens , brains don't = maturity.

@Syn : Who cares if it matters or not? Its ok to not post on a thread. You do not have to hit them all. No one will get mad I promise.

I rarely hit all of them :rolleyes:

I have a lot of friends who are like this, I don't see anything wrong with it.
If you get to know them I'm sure you will like them.

Dont you hate when your college has a "High School" for the smart high schoolers but yet they still act like they are in middle school and on a couple of doses of hyper crack lol :p:mad:

I went to college while I was in high school,
a program for the "smarter" kids lol.
Luckily I wasn't one of the childish ones :)
But I totally know what you mean.

I rarely hit all of them :rolleyes:

I have a lot of friends who are like this, I don't see anything wrong with it.
If you get to know them I'm sure you will like them.

thats cause you are 16?? lol.

I have never had this happen, but it is retarded when you see first years acting like it is highschool still in university.

All I can say is thank God I'm not still in high school! High school was sooooo much simpler when I was there...the stuff you guys have to deal with now is a lot different then when I was your age..wow!..I couldn't go through it again!!!!

thats cause you are 16?? lol.

I have never had this happen, but it is retarded when you see first years acting like it is highschool still in university.
At least I don't use the word "retarded" to describe something bad. That could offend someone!

Yea you think they would grow up after high school at least a little bit.
Gotta deal with it, at least it gives me something to laugh at during my lunch hour:D

Oh come on-I am old and I try to spend every day acting like an insane middle-schooler! Life is too short to be all that serious.

Oh come on-I am old and I try to spend every day acting like an insane middle-schooler! Life is too short to be all that serious.

I agree 100% with you! Life is too short. When I was in high school I thought I had my whole life ahead of me..but with a snap of the fingers it's 26 years later since graduation. It goes Waayyyy tooo Fast. Enjoy it while you can :)

If the smart high schoolers bother you because they are immature, you can try like I have by going to school at night. You still get them at night as well, but not as many as you would by going to school in the morning. This is assuming that your schedule and classes can work together.

Yea you think they would grow up after high school at least a little bit.
Gotta deal with it, at least it gives me something to laugh at during my lunch hour:D
Don't try to grow up too fast. :D
lol chill out syn

I am well aware my forum etiquette may not be the most politically correct
I am "chill", lmao. However, you could be offending people who are too polite to step up and say something. Just trying to save you some replies.

Back
Top Bottom