Worms/insects

Hyokenseisou

I want to add more insects into Dingo's diet (chameleon) aside from the meal, super, and crickets (and occasion wax and butters) I have going for him now. Just having those 3 insects aren't good enough for me or him, but I can't seem to find anywhere in Calgary (or will ship to Canada...) that has more variety.

Anyone know where I can get more different kinds of buggies that will ship to Canada and I won't require a permit? like silks, horned, etc, that I can look into buying in bulk that aren't going to leave my wallet all butthurt?

I was thinking about some flightless fruit flies, but there's two issues I see:
1) they're too small for him and won't be of any nutritional value because they're so small compared to him
2) I already have tons of crickets loose in my house, I don't need flies added to that list.

I would say to check with Jimturner on the forum. He also lives in Calgary, so he might be able to help you. I am in the US and am no help at all.

Try the classifieds on here or just the sponsors for hornworms and silkies. You'll be surprised about what you can find there.

Back
Top Bottom