Woohoo! Almost done, have some questions with setup

Matteo

So I am currently waiting (amazon prime) for my shipment of my 24inch t5 fixture (1 6500k, 1 ReptiSun 5.0), Rep-cal calcium, calcium + d3, and multivitamin, large cricket keeper, and some other misc. I have a 36x36x18in enclosure (see picture) with all live plants (yes they are safe), drain system, and I have a handheld pressurized mister which I will use twice a day for about a minute. I do not need a mist king for now, average relative humidity where I live is around 50% and with the hand misting my vivarium has been right where it needs to be. My main question is how far away should my Dual T5 fixture be from the top screen? Any input would be great before I pick up my new Veiled Cham:)

6"+ away from your chams basking spot. I have all my lights right on the screen and everything below it accordingly. If you have soft mesh screen IDK. :p I imagine far enough away not to burn it. :eek:

sounds good. I think I will use the legs it came with, should be about 2 inches from the screen which is roughly 6-8inches from basking spot:)

Back
Top Bottom