Wonderful chameleon weather

Mjdwicinski

Odd 70 degree day here in good ole Memphis, TN. So I took my baby Jackson outside to enjoy. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359406892.263041.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359406907.522037.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359406921.355462.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359406936.263366.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359406964.697526.jpg
Hope you enjoy.

Ugh I wish we had that kind of weather now. 40 degrees here and that's warm for this time of year!

I love the picture where he's looking up at something. Maybe dinner?!

Oh I'm so jealous!!!:cool:

We've got a while before we'll see any hotter days here in the UK! If we get any at all this year!!:rolleyes:

Awesome pics. Very clear! What kind of camera? It's supposed to get up into the 80's in San Antonio tomorrow! :D and :eek: and :( (good for chams, holy crap and way too hot for Winter!!!)

Awesome pics. Very clear! What kind of camera? It's supposed to get up into the 80's in San Antonio tomorrow! :D and :eek: and :( (good for chams, holy crap and way too hot for Winter!!!)

Everyone asks about the pictures I post. And to all of y'all's amazement they are all taken with my iPhone 4S camera. Pretty dang good quality if you can hold your hand still enough to get a good focus. I've seen other posts of some amazing iPhone shots.

Everyone asks about the pictures I post. And to all of y'all's amazement they are all taken with my iPhone 4S camera. Pretty dang good quality if you can hold your hand still enough to get a good focus. I've seen other posts of some amazing iPhone shots.

Excellent. I use only my 4s to take my photos. I can't stand the upload time that it takes to load from the pc. I just use the 4s and upload thru tapatalk. Again, very nice shots!

Glad that you were able to get your litlle guys some outside time. Our weather stays warm here pretty much year round. It's been a very mild winter this year and we are around 80 most days.

Very cute little guy you have....the weather is a little strange this week, last week snow and ice.....I take my boy outside and he gets very stressed, I wanted him to have some good time outside today, but it's not for him right now.

My guy loves to be outside. He is a strange one I'd say. Little guy lives to be outside his cage. Rides with me in the car and all.

Back
Top Bottom