Winter Shipping

I know there is a big storm in the midwest , but I think I would have been contacted by LLL if they decided to delay shipping which Is one option Im hoping may have happened. They never had my phone number but my email. Fed Ex says package was not picked up or ever moving but they need a tracking number to confirm. So crossing fingers they decided to wait on shipping:cool:

He made it , Just picked him up. He's or she has Already pooped, and very alert. Urate seems dehydrated brown to orange color almost. He is drinking water drips from where I sprayed leaves. threw in a pinhead to see what he would do. Thought the cricket looked a little big compared to him so I went to grab it out and it tongued it before I could. I didnt turn the lights on yet. They said let to let him gradually heat up. he was packed neatly and heat packs were still hot. Shipping was a mess all around and Fed Ex is a Joke. I dont care how much it snows you should know where my package is going or where Ill have to pick it up at. Live and Learn ill post pics little bit later.

Well i am Glad to hear he made it to you. Me when I order Reptiles now I will only order through someone who ships UPS Atleast during the winter months. UPS Always has my package there by 10:30. Fed Ex i would get my package one time 9:00 the next time 4:00. Well good luck with the baby.:D

Back
Top Bottom