Wild panther chameleons in florida?

Yes, unless its ok with the owner. sometimes they spread over to other peoples houses and if they are nice, and if im nice, they might let me search their back yard.

I figured you weren't that dumb. Just saying.

If you do decide to go.. take friends (as said above) and be safe.. best of luck, I suppose!

ill keep looking for places to go

Ask the guys in that video?

No one is going to take you to a Chameleon spot, where they and you can capture chameleons and sell them for free.

No one is going to leave a single chameleon in any spot they find, unless they are ranchers. The "Herpers" will take them all, they are money. They will take you, for a Fee lol.

The guys show/tell you about in the video, listen between the lines. They said, they clean out the "spots" when they find them, they say they sell "Tours".

They say "We dont put the animals down we Rehome them, to people we know wont let them go"

Pretty obvious what is going on here.

I lived in florida my whole life and ive always loved chameleons. But I recently discovered that there are wild panther chameleons in florida!
I decided i should look into it because I wanted to find some but apparently everyone is super secret about it. does anybody know where I can go find some?
much appreciated.
I know a couple spots they’re everywhere on the west coast of Florida

Back
Top Bottom