Why??

Jweezy

I was wondering why or what is going on that my veiled chameleon wont eat dubias?
I have heard from all kinds of post that everyone's chameleon loves roaches..

how come mine does not? :(

i am no expert but from my own personal experience chameleons like to randomly boycott certain food types (mine wouldnt eat crickets for two weeks so i used other feeders)

I don't think that there is one difinitive answer to that question. Mine hates crickets. They all have their own individual likes and dislikes just like we do in my opinion.

Well it is the first time I tried roaches and he wont eat them. he loves crickets and thats all he has ever had he is 5 months old and I have had him since he was 1 month or less. I put roaches in his cup to eat and he looks in there and then leaves, he did that 3-4 times, so I threw few crickets in with to roaches to see if he would eat them now but nope he just picked out the crickets. haha

Well it is the first time I tried roaches and he wont eat them. he loves crickets and thats all he has ever had he is 5 months old and I have had him since he was 1 month or less. I put roaches in his cup to eat and he looks in there and then leaves, he did that 3-4 times, so I threw few crickets in with to roaches to see if he would eat them now but nope he just picked out the crickets. haha

My guy did the same thing with waxworms. he stared at them then at me, like wtf did you feed me woman? Eventually he ate one, but it took him two days of it just sitting there for him to do so. Give him time and you should keep trying. hell figure it out eventually.

I don't think that there is one difinitive answer to that question. Mine hates crickets. They all have their own individual likes and dislikes just like we do in my opinion.

Agreed! I bought silk worms as I was under the impression they were similar to cham crack...but Claude wont touch them. He does however like the smaller horn worms, but he has a size issue! Cracks me up when everyone talks about the huge crickets...Claude wont touch those either, little bigger than 1/2 inch ones and that is it! :D

Back
Top Bottom