Why is he doing this?

If you are using repcal w/D3 this is a good schedule.

If you are using the minerall W/D3 I would throw in one more day of D3 usage. Maybe do it on a Wednesday and sunday

The Miner-all does not have D3. How often should I use it? So let me get this straight.. Mon-Fri Rep-Cal without D3. Saturdays nothing. Sundays alternate Herptivite and Rep-Cal w/ D3? What about the Miner-all?

The Miner-all does not have D3. How often should I use it? So let me get this straight.. Mon-Fri Rep-Cal without D3. Saturdays nothing. Sundays alternate Herptivite and Rep-Cal w/ D3? What about the Miner-all?

I understand that your miner-all doesn't have D3... I was making that note because if someone else does use miner-all w/D3, instead of rep-cal, they should be aware to use it more often. Rep-cal has ten times more D3 in it than miner-all does. This is why you shouldn't use miner-all too often, it can OD your cham.

miner-all w/oD3 is used the same as the rep-cal w/o D3.... they are for the same thing, providing calcium without vit. D3. I believe there might be more 'stuff' in the miner-all? not really sure. look at the back on the label of both and you make the call... in the end they are for the same purpose.

I understand that your miner-all doesn't have D3... I was making that note because if someone else does use miner-all w/D3, instead of rep-cal, they should be aware to use it more often. Rep-cal has ten times more D3 in it than miner-all does. This is why you shouldn't use miner-all too often, it can OD your cham.

miner-all w/oD3 is used the same as the rep-cal w/o D3.... they are for the same thing, providing calcium without vit. D3. I believe there might be more 'stuff' in the miner-all? not really sure. look at the back on the label of both and you make the call... in the end they are for the same purpose.

So would it be safe to say that I could alternate the Rep-Cal w/o D3 with the Miner-all daily?

Back
Top Bottom