Why doesn't Cham poop stink?

well its Because of the Fractal Chamber located in the lower Portion of the Crystal Vortex , aka it Strips and Food and only Leaves unwanted needs , Chams are Colorless as well BTW , when they change colors they are just changing The way they Reflect Light

You want it to stink? Ok all you have to do is "break the bag" and leave it on a nice warm rock for a few hours...

well its Because of the Fractal Chamber located in the lower Portion of the Crystal Vortex , aka it Strips and Food and only Leaves unwanted needs , Chams are Colorless as well BTW , when they change colors they are just changing The way they Reflect Light
A bit off topic but chameleons aren't colourless... Everything shows colour by reflecting certain wavelengths of light, that's why stuff has different colours, so chameleons still have colour it just changes. If I changed the way a red piece of plastic reflected light then it could change colour too, chameleons just do it to themselves :)

A bit off topic but chameleons aren't colourless... Everything shows colour by reflecting certain wavelengths of light, that's why stuff has different colours, so chameleons still have colour it just changes. If I changed the way a red piece of plastic reflected light then it could change colour too, chameleons just do it to themselves :)
I think Mclouds is either high or trying to be funny

I don't smell it that's the point! I just got my little boy a baby bearded dragon and that sucker stinks! Even my two full grown chams can't smell up their area like he can.
Sorry, I just couldn't resist messing with you. You are right bearded dragon poo can knock you down from 10 paces away.
Seriously, animals that use feces to mark their territory or use bacterial digestion tend to have stinky poo. Idk why chams poo doesn't.

You want it to stink? Ok all you have to do is "break the bag" and leave it on a nice warm rock for a few hours...

I never heard of a "bag" covering the chameleon feces. What is the scientific term? Or at least is there any threads/articles about this?

I never heard of a "bag" covering the chameleon feces. What is the scientific term? Or at least is there any threads/articles about this?

I have no idea what the outside coating/membrane of the pellet is called. If you just put cham poop in water, it stays poop. If you damage the coating/membrane, it spreads everywhere like tea leaves.

I'm thinking it might be way the species evolved to avoid attracting predators? I doubt there's much maneuverability in the trees if they're being hunted by a predator, so they might try to lower their chances of getting noticed in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom