Who's behind the computer?

I wish it would rain here for 2 days in a row... 2 weeks. Sheesh; that is awesome! However I think that is something only a desert rat such as myself would say. :p Very cool pictures.

HA I can only say yesterday I had to swim from my car to my apartment and our city lost about 12 150 year old trees that got uprooted... it really sucks here! But thanks for the comment about my pics Chad! And as a response I really like your truck dude! It's NICE!

True that... When it rains here for like an hour we get flood'n. People getting swept away, cars going down with the current, homes getting messed up... ECT. 2 Weeks of rain I think Vegas would be a big lake. I saw some pictures/video of Chicago this morning before I went to work, that is just crazy! Hope it drys up soon. Thanks! I like my truck too! I just wish gas was not so costly! :(

True that... When it rains here for like an hour we get flood'n. People getting swept away, cars going down with the current, homes getting messed up... ECT. 2 Weeks of rain I think Vegas would be a big lake.

At least the lake would run downhill to Henderson (where you live) and away from Centennial (where I live) LOL

Im up on the side of Black Mt. So I would be safe for a while... Actually speaking of flooding... And heck, I consider you to live in CA... You are safe. :p

You see that news last week or two when we got that bit of rain and it was flooding? About the person who the news helicopter was following down a wash because the firemen were going to try and save him… You would see an arm pop up and what looked to be some body, but the dude was; for the most part lifeless and looked like he had been drown… Then when he got to the catch line the firefighter pulled out a blow up sex doll! ! ! AWHAHAHAHA… On live TV. I almost pissed my shorts I was laughing so hard. They panned away and went to a commercial. Oh man that was funny… Only in Vegas I figure something like that would happen.

managementbookpicture011.jpg
ME AND KARI..

Hey this is a pretty cool thread! But anyways this is me. It's a few months old but havent had a chance to take a pic lol. I'm the one in the middle. (right after my senior prom) lol

MeandtheNeighbors.jpg

Yeeaahh....I had to wake it up!:)
There are lots of new people, plus look at the # of hits.
I couldn't let it die yet.

Thanks for adding your pic AdamJB!

-Brad

Okay....don't hit me for bumping this up again:rolleyes:
I just can't let it die :eek: (plus I'm a little bored)

C'mon it's the holidays....show us what you look like!

-Brad

Here I am this past summer doing what I love best - field herping!! The snake in the pic is a Bull Snake (Pituophis cantefir)

IMG_3027BigBully.jpg

Me....

This is me parasailing during my honeymoon about a year ago.

Attachments

• 100_0350-1.jpg
    100_0350-1.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 167
Hi I'm David, and the other friends of Skeeta (our little 1 year old Jackson) are Lucas my son and Natalie my daughter. We are major lurkers here, (near Toronto in Canada) love the Website and profit from everyone's experience. Thanks for allowing us to be part of the family! Have a great holiday and happy New Year all!
AFishdrop.jpg

Natapple.jpg

LukenSkeeta.jpg

Skeeta.jpg

(Oops, sorry about the size)

Well, since I missed this thread the first time around, here ya go! My Nme is Miguel (Mike) Cortes. I am a 23 year old College student majoring in Evolution, Ecology, and Biodiversity. I work as a Veterinary technician at a local animal clinic. These are a few pictures of me and my other hobbies, which aside from chameleons, pretty much include skateboarding, World of Warcraft, and Calavera, my beautiful Italian Greyhound pup! Im the guy with the girly long hair to the left, the other guy is my brother:D

-Cala-

Attachments

• IMG_0549.jpg
    IMG_0549.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 137
  • 3fifths1.jpg
    3fifths1.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 148
  • P1000443.jpg
    P1000443.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 198
  • DSC00954.jpg
    DSC00954.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 186
  • P1020056.jpg
    P1020056.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
Every time I read a post of yours I laugh at the "Don't Tase me, Bro"... What a tard that guy was... If you ever need a laugh watch that for a laugh over and over.

Back
Top Bottom