Whoa, two Falys hatched today. :)

ChameleonAlley

So, it's been awhile since I've posted...just busy and a little discouraged after I found that my incubator had a 10 degree spike for almost a month. Well, after 8.5 months, I checked the incubator today and two baby Falys have emerged. One is already doing great and in a container, but the other is moving slowly around the egg bin with his eyes still closed. I don't see an egg sack. Should I leave him in there? Should I take him out and put him in the container with the other? Thanks for the help all! Man, after 4-5 months of nothing but discouragement....this is the news I needed! They're baby Ziggy (Raiden line) and Karma (Son of triton) line. Going to order pin heads now!

babyfaly2.jpg

Babyfaly.jpg

Congratulations!! :)

That has to be one of the cutest babies I've seen in a long time! And it's good to see someone actually survives the long wait! LOL! I'm only 5 days into my wait on the Nosy Be eggs ..and I already think I will die! :p

Thats great news Kevin! I hope you get a lot more hatching. I would probably put the baby with his eyes closed into the baby bin if he is already walking around.

Thats great news Kevin! I hope you get a lot more hatching. I would probably put the baby with his eyes closed into the baby bin if he is already walking around.

Thank you so much man! Especially for all your messages of encouragement when I was getting so let down. Really means a lot. The second baby has come to life, and he is good! I just got back from pet co with fruit flies. I'm going to see how well they feed, but have heard it could be days before they eat?

Thank you everyone else. I'm super excited!! :D

Nice!!! I am glad they still hatched for you! Any signs of the others going to hatch soon?

LPR08

Congratulations!! :)

That has to be one of the cutest babies I've seen in a long time! And it's good to see someone actually survives the long wait! LOL! I'm only 5 days into my wait on the Nosy Be eggs ..and I already think I will die! :p

I know right?? It's torturous. You might as well try to convince yourself to forget about them, cause' it's going to be awhile... Congrats on your eggs!

Nice!!! I am glad they still hatched for you! Any signs of the others going to hatch soon?

LPR08

Thanks man! Yeah, these were the oldest eggs, and there's 14 still looking good. I think I have around 40 more younger eggs, so since these are ok I'm guessing the others will be, too! Much less stressed now.

Thanks man! Yeah, these were the oldest eggs, and there's 14 still looking good. I think I have around 40 more younger eggs, so since these are ok I'm guessing the others will be, too! Much less stressed now.

Awesome! If I were to ever get into panthers, I think Falys or Nosy Bes would be the locale for me. I hope your eggs do good!!

LPR08

congrats man , im glad there hatching out for you looks like raiden is a grandpa twice over now. best of luck with the rest of them.

12 days since my first hatch, these turds really need to get going.

Grats on the hatchlings, the waiting part is a royal PITA.

Yay, congratulations! My sort of grand-nephew?? is very supercute. I hope many more are coming. :)

Congratulations! Its good to see a little luck rolling your way :D

Just too cute, but wheres pictures of the sire? I think he deserves to be shown off a little too ;)

Thanks everyone!

@ Jess - Oh damn, an invitation for sire pics.....I could easily get out of control! Thank you, I'll put some up in a minute here. Means a lot. :)

Here's Ziggy. Oh, and here's the website I've been working on for awhile now. Still needs a lot of content work, but I've got a lot of pics and videos up. Chameleonalley.com

ziggyweb.jpg

Ziggyweb2.jpg

Ziggyweb3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom