Which arcadia lights do I buy again?

I'll give it a shot. I'm sure paypal would protect me with their resolution process. I'll keep my order to the bare minimum and get what else I can locally or online elsewhere. Thank you for coming back for a reply.
Hopefully they’ve improved their inventory or warehouse staff’s accuracy as they do have the best prices that I could find.
Like many, I’m here to try and help people and especially their chameleons, not crucify them.

Hopefully they’ve improved their inventory or warehouse staff’s accuracy as they do have the best prices that I could find.
Like many, I’m here to try and help people and especially their chameleons, not crucify them.
Thank you, I appreciate the lack of crucifixion on your part, lol. I didn't find anything there unfortunately but I did find some at Josh's frogs! They are pretty pricey but it's still within reason. My cart is about 500$ thus far and with 6 months in payments it's probably not terrible but it's a rough month, I'm going to save this cart and come back to it next month when I'll know if I can sustain the payments or not. I just want to make sure this is addressed sooner than later to avoid any issues running up on me as they grow.

My jacksons is huge, she's only a few months old and is already the same size as my veiled who is a year. My biggest concern is her right now because she's going to get big quick. My panther is still so small like only a few grams so I know right now she's okay at this size. But my veiled is also getting large as well and I know by next year she will likely be too large. So it's best to get prepared.

Thanks for the advice to all.

20211118_095347.jpg

Back
Top Bottom