Where do you keep all your animals?

[QUOTE

I think my brother's beats your daughter's room (and he's only 13)

My daughter is only 8 & she's still asking for more. Right now she has a bearded dragon on the brain.[/QUOTE]

My brother's after a bearded dragon too (and a snake, no chance of that with my parents), but he barely has room for his bed, let alone another tank. I guess your daughter has beat him, he only had 2 house geckos at that age.

Last edited:
Well, let's see - I have a 55 gallon aquarium in the living room, which is also dotted with assorted cats and dogs (I have 10 cats and 4 dogs) - Guest bedroom has 3 of my chams. My office has 4 aquariums, 2 leopard geckos, 2 crested geckos, 2 bibron geckos and a baby rudis (that I am watching like a hawk trying to keep him alive). I would have more at the house, but It might cause grounds for a d-i-v-o-r-c-e!

where to start........
my room: 2 freshwater tanks with aro's only and occasional geophagus and what not
living room: this is where all the chams are oh and occasionally outside
sister's room: our dog
Parent's room: my dubia colony
bathroom: tank full of feeder fish

Here is my jungle:
My Room: One Panther, one Veiled, 100 or so orchids under lights:D
Daughters room: Pair of Zebra Finches, 2 Hamsters
Living room: D. auratus tank, Green cheeked-conure, orange fronted conure
Dining room: D. tinctorius tank, Fire bellied toads, more orchids:D
Laundry room: Crickets, Crickets, Crickets and Superworms LOL

If you count plants and feeders I don't think that I have enough room on here, haha. I have around 14 fruitfly cultures, a tank full of crickets, a few bonsai trees, 2 orchids, lots of tillandsias and bromiliads, a pitcher plant, mangroves, venus flytraps and 1 culture of springtails.

Well were should I start. I`ll start the front door since you see a tank with 2 chinese water dragons there, to the right of them 1 corn snake then on the other end of the living room 2 new born house geckos,2 leopard geckos, the other wall 2 more leopard geckos and beside them 2 house geckos,2 green anoles and 2 long tail grass lizards(all in one tank).
In the kitchen 2 adult bearded dragons, 2 baby bearded dragons(in different tanks), 2 corn snakes (also in different tanks), 1 white lined gecko.

Then in our 2 daughters room a 5 gallon fish tank with 6 fish and one dwarf frog.

My room 2 tanks being set up for 2 veiled chameleons. Hurray!

here is a list to help...

2 chines water dragons
4 leopard geckos
3 corn snakes
4 bearded dragons
2 house geckos
2 new born house geckos
2 green anoles
2 long tail grass lizards
1 white lined gecko

right now, all i have is my sambava panther in my room.

BY mid next year im hoping to obtain a CB chameleo quadricornis, chameleo jacksoni and one more sambava panther.

i just sold my dendrobautus eratus.

and i have a dog living in my back yard...my sisters.

My chameleon is in my bedroom. My family of canaries is in dining area which has been converted to a computer "lounge". My koi are outside in their pond with my Red Eared Slider. My scorpion is in the living room (she's a real attention getter, especially now with all of her youngsters). My cat, anywhere she wants, and my sheltie - well he's wherever I am. :p

Back
Top Bottom