When dealing with exporters...

Here's an example of the lengths at which I must at times go to help prove an exporter is legitimate...can you guess the country?

sam_photo_2.jpg

In the end, I did not use this exporter due to a conversation I had with a customer of their's in the Netherlands.

Thanks,
Sam
Backwater Reptiles, LLC

Ignorant fools are probably carrying all of them around in that sack with the branches and leaves. Check the bite marks on the females.

Good call.

I'm glad I'm not the one trying to figure out who is good or bad to buy from in the 3rd world.

yeah- my remarks are just meant to reflect frustration at the situation and not a reflection not your animals. I realize they are all pretty much collected like this. It's just a pity they are- it would be as simple as carrying separate sacks tied to a short pole to prevent a lot of stress and bites.

I know you guys who import take serious risks on your investment sometimes- I appreciate that you make our hobby possible.

Sounds like a real challenge. Glad it is you and not me.:D Good luck trying to get quality chams for us.

Yes, it's definitely a challenge. There are so many people who are just looking to get your pre-payment and then *poof* they're gone.

yeah- my remarks are just meant to reflect frustration at the situation and not a reflection not your animals. I realize they are all pretty much collected like this. It's just a pity they are- it would be as simple as carrying separate sacks tied to a short pole to prevent a lot of stress and bites.

I know you guys who import take serious risks on your investment sometimes- I appreciate that you make our hobby possible.

I appreciate the thoughtful post Fluxlizard :)

If I were dropping that kind of money, I'd consider going over to train and supervise the handling and collection process.

If I were dropping that kind of money, I'd consider going over to train and supervise the handling and collection process.

Right? A little education(and probably an equally small monetary incentive) would probably yield positive results.

Back
Top Bottom