What temps are your Pygmy at?

jojothefirst

I have been looking for ages and still cant find a 100% definate answer to the right temp for my pygmy brev cham.

Like alot of things on this site there are different oppinions so its hard to judge which is right.

some say it has to be 70-75....some say 72 is to low yet some say 72 is just right.....some say in the low 80s is ok yet some say there pypmy would 'cook' at 85! some say that there night temps are around 58!

most say room temp is right but I keep mine at room temp and there viv is around 80 and surely room temp is going to be different by quite alot depending on where you live! they seem active and healthy, eatting well and sheding so im starting to think I should stop worring about trying to get it lower.

So just wondering what temp everyone else keeps there brevs at just to get a avarage?

I keep both my brevs and temporalis below 76 at all times. Preferably it would be under 73, but it's summer and I'm doing the best I can.

I keep both my brevs and temporalis below 76 at all times. Preferably it would be under 73, but it's summer and I'm doing the best I can.

Thank u 4 ur reply.
Have u had any problems with them at that temp? Any reason why u wouldn't let them go any higher

I've had it go to 80 for a few days over the summer, but I tried to keep it cool with ice and stuff. Plus temporalis require lower temps, and all my chameleons are in the same room except my panther and I like the house cool.

Temp

I as well have looked for some answers to this i live in oh and my temp is 72-80 and my pygmys are fine if it gos up i use a little fan on top of the Exo-Terra and that dose the trick for me :cool:

Back
Top Bottom