What sponsors to buy from

cruz.m

Avid Member
Ok so I want to buy some feeders but I don’t know what to get and from who. Can you guys let me know which feeders you buy and where from, the prices, and what you rate them. Just let me know which ones you’d buy from since there’s a lot. I bought dubias from dubiaroaches.com but they died and I was sure I did everything correctly I did feed a lot of them though. My cham is currently on crickets and bsfl but I want more variety that isn’t extremely expensive. I’ll tag a few of you @Beman @ERKleRose @kinyonga @MissSkittles @janjan20 and anyone else

(I copy and pasted my response from another thread for the most part)I fed my chams waxworm moths, silkworm moths, painted lady butterflies, the rare cricket, BSFL and BSF, blue bottle flies, the occasional butterworm, hornworms, silkworms, the occasional superworm, a rare waxworm, red runner roaches, dubia roaches, orange-headed roaches, ivory-headed roaches, the occasional green banana roach, and more. The more variety, the better! I also have captive-bred grasshoppers for my new cham. I’ll also be getting stick insects, mantids, and more roach varieties, and them some, as well. I bought mainly from Rainbow Mealworms, but used almost every food sponsor on here, and them some! We have great feer breeders on here, including @jamest0o0 !
Edit: feeder insects breeders, not feer breeders

Last edited:
Rainbow Mealworms is cheap and has variety, but I always shop around for the best price for all of my feeders (make sure they’re from quality breeders, though, as bad quality breeders increase the risk of parasites).

Ok so I want to buy some feeders but I don’t know what to get and from who. Can you guys let me know which feeders you buy and where from, the prices, and what you rate them. Just let me know which ones you’d buy from since there’s a lot. I bought dubias from dubiaroaches.com but they died and I was sure I did everything correctly I did feed a lot of them though. My cham is currently on crickets and bsfl but I want more variety that isn’t extremely expensive. I’ll tag a few of you @Beman @ERKleRose @kinyonga @MissSkittles @janjan20 and anyone else
Dude, @jamest0o0 is the guy I’d hit up...if I lived in the US.

Rainbow Mealworms has the same prices and more variety. Definitely hit up @jamest0o0 though!
I did I’m checking out his thread right now! I also tagged you in another thread with someone who needs help I’ve asked her for pictures so we’ll see. Thanks I’ll check out rainbow mealworms too!

I buy from dubiaroaches.com every month and have never had an issue with my roaches or anything else from them. I also buy from rainbowmealworms.com They sell blue bottle fly spikes and the crickets I use. I buy my silkworms from coastalsilkworms.com and from morifeeders.com

Back
Top Bottom