What is this?????

FranPhilip

So i went to hold philip today, and he had this strange thing coming out of his bum, i took a picture of it, im going to upload soon, think you guys could help me out?

So i went to hold philip today, and he had this strange thing coming out of his bum, i took a picture of it, im going to upload soon, think you guys could help me out?

We will try when you upload a picture. Remember though, we are not an alternative to the vets. :)

We will try when you upload a picture. Remember though, we are not an alternative to the vets. :)

image.jpg

That's a sperm plug, nothing to worry about. They will usually rub those off along the branches of their cage. It's what happens when you own boy chameleons :D

I thought it might have been that! :p So i can either wait for him to get it out on his own or gently help him?

He'll probably pass it on his own the next time he poops, but if it sticks around for awhile you can help him and pull it out.

Yea, you can pull it out gently if you want. It will usually slide slowly out, depending on the size. If you get resistance then don't continue and just let him expel it on his own.

Back
Top Bottom