What is the rarest locale and most desired for breeders?

spearsre

Just curious which panther chameleon locale is the most desired and is considered the rarest in captivity.

Good one there but what about Diego GARCIA?

Is that a different locale than Diego Suarez? I've never heard of that one. How does it look like?:confused:

EDIT:
As for the original post, it seems like a Nosy Faly gets you the envy of everyone here. Well that and the great Parsons chameleon.

Last edited:
well parsoni doesn't fall under the fucifer order.

so allthough highly sought after its nto a panther. although they are one cool lookin chameleons.

Is that a different locale than Diego Suarez? I've never heard of that one. How does it look like?:confused:

EDIT:
As for the original post, it seems like a Nosy Faly gets you the envy of everyone here. Well that and the great Parsons chameleon.

This is a photo of a diego suarez from Catherine. Sorry it's more of a portrait.

full

I'd say the deigo's and the tamatave's are pretty rare. I know of several mitsio and faly projects, but only one tamatave, and no deigo's.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a pretty cham. I've only seen the one from westcoastchams (well I think it's him at least). I was wondering about the Diego Garcia. I'm starting to think it was a pun of some sort. Who has a Tamatave project going on?

Sang:
Oh I know that parson's are different from furcifer pardalis. It was just a reference to the envy thing. I get the feeling more people here salivate over the parsons more so than the nosy faly. Me personally, I'd rather have a St. Maire.

Last edited:
Nosey Sasquachi is said to be the most elusive in the bush. Only little zygodactlyic footprints have been found.

Back
Top Bottom