What is the criteria to become a member ?

Myerz77

I am just curious what it takes to become a member and senior member and to join groups etc. Thanks in advance

Chris

Chris

I believe it is the number of posts you contribute to the forum that changes your membership status.

Okay i am looking forward to becoming a member, just in my own time, not by power posting or anything, just whenever i get there :)

Turing 60 is all that’s required for a senior member, but before that it will take long interviews a requirement to stay on the forum hitting refresh every 10min for 24 hours. And of course you have to do the chameleon dance in front of my booth at a large reptile show with no less than 3 senior forum members in attendance as well as the general show public. I wish you luck on this path.

I may just be completely happy with " member" then lol, i always throw my hip out doing the chameleon dance, this trick hip gets me every time.

Turing 60 is all that’s required for a senior member, but before that it will take long interviews a requirement to stay on the forum hitting refresh every 10min for 24 hours. And of course you have to do the chameleon dance in front of my booth at a large reptile show with no less than 3 senior forum members in attendance as well as the general show public. I wish you luck on this path.

I also heard that you need to mud wrestle Chad in a thong, and beat him 2 outta 3!?!?

-Jay

I would have been a lot happier with just a pleasant straight answer, sorry i asked , and glad that it made a few of you feel witty and clever...

Thanks AJA, you were very helpful and honest in answering the question i asked, i really appreciate that :)

I would have been a lot happier with just a pleasant straight answer, sorry i asked , and glad that it made a few of you feel witty and clever...
Somebody needs a sense of humor check. :rolleyes: Try and have a good time on open forums and not read too much into random funny posts. :)

LOLOLOL! Wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

Your question was answered before my ‘fun’ was had. If you cant have a good light hearted time in a thread like this then I hate to think how you are going to take other postings by not only myself but many others.

Lol you try to be cool in threads, when honest people ask simple questions, i bet that made you feel important or special, that post of yours made us think you really are "special", and we all look up to you now and really appreciate your forum needs.

Lol you try to be cool in threads, when honest people ask simple questions, i bet that made you feel important or special, that post of yours made us think you really are "special", and we all look up to you now and really appreciate your forum needs.

When you have seen tons of threads created about this very topic... there really is nothing better to do than poke fun at the situation... Oh yeah... Click search...

I am glad you got the answer you were looking for.
Not so glad that there is a movie running in my head of Chad and Jay mud wrestling in thongs.

-Brad

Then I guess i don't want to be a member then, i was just trying to progress, and do the best for my chameleon. I will continue to do everything i can for my chameleon. Thanks for the info i received up till now, later....

Back
Top Bottom