what i should do when i go on vacation?

Usually reptile stores will care for them... for a miniamal fee. You can also look for other forum members in your area.

Brian

What type of and how many chameleons do you have?
No food for 2 days is no big deal ... but unless you have lights on a timer and an auto mist system ... you'll need someone to pop in at morning and evening.
I have a neighbor do this for us. Our lights are on a timer but I showed her how I wanted the chameleons misted and that was it.
Everything has been fine every time.
I would go as long as 4 days without worrying too much about food (unless someone is pregnant)

-Brad

What type of and how many chameleons do you have?
No food for 2 days is no big deal ... but unless you have lights on a timer and an auto mist system ... you'll need someone to pop in at morning and evening.
I have a neighbor do this for us. Our lights are on a timer but I showed her how I wanted the chameleons misted and that was it.
Everything has been fine every time.
I would go as long as 4 days without worrying too much about food (unless someone is pregnant)

-Brad

Brad is right...most likely the light are already on a timer so all you would need is somebody to mist, or you can get a misting system. No food for 2 days is no big deal...I feed my adult panthers every other day, or sometimes every 2 days.

Back
Top Bottom