What Have I done?

daveo

Established Member
I just went and spent way more money than I wanted to on a mist-king!!! You are all to blame. I just couldn't take it. You just kept saying "Don't mess around get the best" Well I got it. I hope you are happy playing on a poor newbie's emotions. I just could not find a system that looked as good as that one for the price. It was however still more than I wanted to spend. I am only going to have one Chameleon. I hope I am not disappointed. This is the first time I have ever given into peer pressure in my life. i hope all you people are happy. I am sure going to get in trouble when my wife finds out!:eek:

Oh, dont worrie about it. You made the right choice. I LOVE mine. Wouldnt trade it for anything. No more hand misting the cages for me.:)

It's on my wish list, as well! :eek:

If your wife likes the Cham, you have an advantage. My husband doesn't like my animals or my houseplants :(

My wife loves the Chams, hates the crickets!

I am soo lame! I could not stand the guilt as I was going to just order it and take the wrath when it arrived. So I told her already. I have not gotten a response yet. I am such a wimp!

I am just getting all my supplies ready for my Chameleon which will be coming in April. I bought a habba Mister and just from setting it up and tried it out, I wish I would have waited and bought a mist king. It is really cheap feeling and the sprayer DOES NOT spray. It more or less dribbles..... You definalty made the right decision.

I am just getting all my supplies ready for my Chameleon which will be coming in April. I bought a habba Mister and just from setting it up and tried it out, I wish I would have waited and bought a mist king. It is really cheap feeling and the sprayer DOES NOT spray. It more or less dribbles..... You definalty made the right decision.

LOL. There is a ton of threads about that stupid Habba Mist. It should be takin off the market. I have had them too. And they SUCK!

LOL @ only have one. thems famous last words.. think of it this way the mistking as a tool for more chams. heres how it goes to the wife..
honey im goin to haveta get another cham this mistking i bought is just to powerful for one cage, then before ya know it ya have a room full...:D

LOL @ only have one. thems famous last words.. think of it this way the mistking as a tool for more chams. heres how it goes to the wife..
honey im goin to haveta get another cham this mistking i bought is just to powerful for one cage, then before ya know it ya have a room full...:D

LOL. So true

You could just get a gravid WC female ..and keep a few of the babies :p

I keep telling myself, he can't be mad at me for her laying all those eggs... right? :D

Lol, you just tell her it's so that the chameleon is automated, so you don't have to worry & can take her away for the weekend. ;)

My ribs are starting to hurt! LOL! You guys are too funny!! You can always say that now, instead of misting by hand and wasting oodles of precious "honey time", you can spend that time giving your wife a foot/neck rub. After you paint her toes that is :D hehe

My ribs are starting to hurt! LOL! You guys are too funny!! You can always say that now, instead of misting by hand and wasting oodles of precious "honey time", you can spend that time giving your wife a foot/neck rub. After you paint her toes that is :D hehe

The only problem with that is that I don't have the lizard yet. i am still putting together his habitat!

Back
Top Bottom