What Have I done?

LOL @ only have one. thems famous last words.. think of it this way the mistking as a tool for more chams. heres how it goes to the wife..
honey im goin to haveta get another cham this mistking i bought is just to powerful for one cage, then before ya know it ya have a room full...:D

classic, you musta been ease dropping on that conversation that me and my wife had.... lol, now ive got three and want another. :D

Wow, I just got the response to my confession and she said "Its OK" I love her!!!!!

I just got the shipping confirmation for my mistking!!!! I am so excited!!!!!! Now I have been looking at some setups and they have a drainage system attached to the enclosure, do i need one of those?

I don't understand what the deal is with these MISTKING RULES threads. Does Marty have a gun to your head or something? Are you actually working for the MistLord?

No I am just a sheeple who drank the Koolaid. I am an avid do it yourselfer. Plus I know a lot about moving water as I am a reef keeper. So I was going to make my own out of a power head and a timer, but I could not do it for much cheaper than the Mist king system. I have not used the system yet, but it looks like a very robust system for the money. So I will give an impartial ruling once it is operational. For now I am doing the happy dance! I can say that the customer service has been excellent as Marty has answered all my questions and has kept me up to date on the progress of my order. So far I have been assimilated :)

I don't understand what the deal is with these MISTKING RULES threads. Does Marty have a gun to your head or something? Are you actually working for the MistLord?

Buzzkill :rolleyes: No guns ... Case of boys enjoying their toys :p

So, will I need to create a dranage system for my enclosure or will it dry out through evaporation?

its just a geat product with great support, in a world full of crap i find it quite refreshing.

So, will I need to create a dranage system for my enclosure or will it dry out through evaporation?

really depends on you situation, humidity, how much water you want to put through. i run 4 times a day for 1min each time and i have no need for drainage. i do have drainage but the buckets always empty, most of the water ends up n my live plants.

Back
Top Bottom