What do you think?

cns2782

So I just bought a 6.5 month old from Pardalisgirl. He is supposed to be here thursday morning :) I thought I would see everyone's opinions on his terrarium and tell me whats wrong or what I need to change. The cage is 18"X18"X 36" and came from LLC. There is a basking lamp with a 60 watt bulb, it has been staying around 85 degrees right under and the bottom has been around 72. There is a Croton, an arbicola, and a cutting from my tropical hibiscus. The UVB bulb is 18" Reptiglo 5.0 and I just have bought it.
IMG_1603.jpg

Looks good! Did you repot the plants in unfertilized soil? I just got ambanja from paradalisgirl and I'm sure you wont be upset!

I did not have to, I got them from a local nursery here that does only all natural plants. Its also where I got my hibiscus start.

Nice Setup! The only thing I would suggest would be, a good, more open perch site below the 5.0 light. You may already have a good one there, the photo may be deceiving. Also depends on the size of Chameleon that inhabits the cage.

Back
Top Bottom