What do you all think of this?

Are there daddy long legs anywhere else other than Texas? It seems like the entire population can be shoved in one corner of your garage. Don’t get me started on black widows they grow wayyyyyyy bigger than they should. ?

I think you guys call something different daddy long legs. Ours are harvestmen which aren't actually spiders, but we call em daddy long legs. My cham eats them

Are there daddy long legs anywhere else other than Texas? It seems like the entire population can be shoved in one corner of your garage. Don’t get me started on black widows they grow wayyyyyyy bigger than they should. ?
Awwww I love daddy long legs.. So cute and leggy. Used to play with them when I was a kid. Black widows bad. No Bueno!

I think you guys call something different daddy long legs. Ours are harvestmen which aren't actually spiders, but we call em daddy long legs. My cham eats them
Yeah there are many different kinds. Some look creepy. Mine were cute and all legs with a little round body. Never bit and would just chill on my hands. Yes, I was a weird child and very much a Tom boy. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom