what do these colours mean?

hi i got pics she dosen't seem to bo in any pain or suffering she is still eating drinking climbing and walking well i was thinking maybe it the weight of the eggs in her stomach which is pushing her legs down what do you think?

Attachments

• 53400210.jpg
    53400210.jpg
    242.2 KB · Views: 180
  • 53400211.jpg
    53400211.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 125
Hi , This female is gravid. You said she was bred already. Did you accualy witness copulation. If so then just kick back and wait for her to lay. Female veileds retain sperm from breeding. She more than likely will have viable fertile eggs. If in doubt go ahead and place her with the male.

hi i got pics she dosen't seem to bo in any pain or suffering she is still eating drinking climbing and walking well i was thinking maybe it the weight of the eggs in her stomach which is pushing her legs down what do you think?

Wow.. .something def looks off in those shots. Looks very odd. Maybe some serious swelling in the oviducts?

those lumps are bone so not sure do you think its because she is carrying eggs and it's pulled her skin down because the skin looks tight around her belly

Back
Top Bottom