What did YOU gutload with this week?!

creddjobs

HEY CF,
So I was at the store and couldnt decide what to buy for my feeders this week. So I thought I would ask! What did you gutload with this week? I try to mix it up as much as possible but I shop at walmart and the produce section is not too big. Maybe you guys can help me with some ideas!:cool:

celery, carrot, cucumber, and roman lettuce. my fiance is a manager at a kitchen so he always brings home all sorts of veggies. this weeks special was some kind of salad lol

I switched it up and have been using allen repashy's superload (dry gutload) , bug burger (wet mix) and some of the standard toss mix (dandelion, carrot, sweet potato..ect ect..)..my chams seem to like the taste of the feeders a lil more after using this stuff..:D

I always use Dr. Alfonso dry gutload and along with that I used some dandelion greens, butternut squash, carrot, apple and sweet potato.

This morning I gutloaded with Bacon and eggs, an English muffin, and orange juice and coffee!
Oh, wait, you meant for my feeders, didn't you? :)

Reactions: Kmw
This morning I gutloaded with Bacon and eggs, an English muffin, and orange juice and coffee!
Oh, wait, you meant for my feeders, didn't you? :)

Don't see one of your 5 a day there unless you count orange juice.lol

My crickets got a rare treat this weekend. Rare in that I only use bell peppers once or twice a year. I went to a wedding and got a hugh doggie bag full of veggies after the reception was over. I fed chopped red and yellow bell peppers, chopped up romain and alfalfa spouts from the party. And added yellow squash, also called yellow zucchini, and red leaf lettuce from the grocery store, to the mix. And a certain dry gutload used. Lots of yellow:), red:mad:, and green:D vegetables used.

I have a frozen mix I used a couple days a week called 'Bug Booster':

Mustard Greens, Turnip Greens, Butternut Squash, Papaya, Kale, Collards, Carrots, Apple, Lime, Bee Pollen, Kelp, and a touch of Calcium

Also I used these fresh things this past 7 days:
Carrots, Cucumber, Whole Hybiscus Flower, sweet potato, blueberries, raspberries, sweet peppers

Back
Top Bottom