What can I add?

Sorry, just saw your picture at the beginning of the thread. I'd recommend getting a nice pothos and put it on the bottom right corner of the enclosure and put its vines on the branches of the enclosure. It would look great, and collect a lot of water for him to drink. You can cover the pot with dirt, like an ant mound.

84F0AD50-8FE9-48AB-91E3-AE7D52494C03.jpeg
Any pics?

Sorry, just saw your picture at the beginning of the thread. I'd recommend getting a nice pothos and put it on the bottom right corner of the enclosure and put its vines on the branches of the enclosure. It would look great, and collect a lot of water for him to drink. You can cover the pot with dirt, like an ant mound.
What is the best pothos to get? I live in the uk, not sure about plants and what’s what. Thank you for your time in helping me.

Golden-Pothos-Close-Up.jpg.1000x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg

This is the golden pothos. It should be found at most garden centers in the US, and probably in the UK. They are really easy to keep, and they have a lot of vines that are good for climbing. They also look amazing with a bit of driftwood. If you give me a sec I will get you a pic. Just make sure to change the dirt from any fertilizers and some bad stuff.

maxresdefault.jpg

I was looking for a better example, but this should give you a basic idea, as they look good with driftwood or normal branches, and are amazing.

maxresdefault.jpg

I was looking for a better example, but this should give you a basic idea, as they look good with driftwood or normal branches, and are amazing.
Oh wow. I am going to look out for one tomorrow. I have devils ivy but its going to take a while to grow, but the more the merrier. Thanks you have been a massive help

If you can place a Ficus in there, they grow nice branches for your Cham to hang out on. There are also many vendors making fake, but realistic vines that are bendable and can crisscross your enclosure.

If you can place a Ficus in there, they grow nice branches for your Cham to hang out on. There are also many vendors making fake, but realistic vines that are bendable and can crisscross your enclosure.
Which ficus would you recommend?

Oh wow. I am going to look out for one tomorrow. I have devils ivy but its going to take a while to grow, but the more the merrier. Thanks you have been a massive help
Pothos is just another name for devil's ivy, but it wouldn't hurt to get one that's already pretty large.

Back
Top Bottom