what are some ways of increasing humidity or a chameleon cage?

BatCity93

other than the obvious one, by putting in real plants, is the other ways of increasing the humidity for my chameleon?

You could get a humidifier. They sell em retail for people who have colds or something like that. That would probably be your best bet if you dont wana spend $100 on a spray system.

huh thanks that helps a lot, i do have the repifogger, though i dont use it becasue they say it can cause problems. if i keep the mist at a low level with that help?

What are you currently doing to keep the humidity up? a dripper and some mistings 4-5 times a day with a spray bottle should do the trick. Just make sure you mist the entire foliage. I actually now just set up a humidifier after opening this thread lol. Got it outa the closet and disinfected it. Can it cause the enclosure to harbor bacteria and stuff if stays wet?

well currently my misting system is set to spry 3 times a day, however i just bought a hydrometer and it is telling me the humidity is at 30 percent. so i need ways of increasing the humidity.

Back
Top Bottom