What are Some of Your Favorite Songs and Music Videos?

And they gave Queen crap for Bohemian Rhapsody running 6 min.
Whomever said that did not know music. Some of the best metal instrumentals (Metalica and Tool) and club mixes have some songs that last over 12-16 minutes. Some of the best DJ's have mixes that have play times of over an hour. There are other musicians with longer play times as well.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Whomever said that did not know music. Some of the best metal instrumentals (Metalica and Tool) and club mixes have some songs that last over 12-16 minutes. Some of the best DJ's have mixes that have play times of over an hour. There are other musicians with longer play times as well.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich
It was partly from the movie, Bohemian Rhapsody. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it, criticisms notwithstanding (and I'm not even a huge Queen fan).

As far as long metal cuts (I'm not really a metal fan either), I still have my original vinyl of In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida that I bought the week it came out. ;)

It was partly from the movie, Bohemian Rhapsody. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it, criticisms notwithstanding (and I'm not even a huge Queen fan).

As far as long metal cuts (I'm not really a metal fan either), I still have my original vinyl of In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida that I bought the week it came out. ;)

Ahh Okay. Some of the most classical music out there, such as conducted orchestra, that has existed for centuries has play times consistently over one hour. I have gone to the modern orchestra about a dozen times and actually Metalica plays instramentals with the San Francisco Orchestra regularly.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

I always liked Starry, Starry Night. (both the song and the painting)
1596700047594.png

When I was in middle/high school, my mother bought me a high quality print that I framed, and it hung on my wall for many years. The only constant where posters came & went with frequency.
I still have it hanging in my office upstairs... :)

Yeah however Metallica and the San Francisco Symphony Orchestra receive a lot of notoriety when they play. The others do not.
LOL! :LOL: Kids...
That couldn't be because a lot of "the others" are dead or close to it, and others are in other parts of the world, could it? ;)
Flavor of the month. My memory goes back to the '60s. Read through the lists. ;)
Was Metallica the only Rock band to perform along with a full orchestra, if not what other band did as well? :)

LOL! :LOL: Kids...
That couldn't be because a lot of "the others" are dead or close to it, and others are in other parts of the world, could it? ;)
Flavor of the month. My memory goes back to the '60s. Read through the lists. ;)
Was Metallica the only Rock band to perform along with a full orchestra, if not what other band did as well? :)

I live in Central California and whenever the San Francisco Symphony Orchestra is playing with a modern band local DJ's make note of it. When Metallica plays with the San Francisco Orchestra it is big news. I think this is most likely a favorites thing (and Metallica songs play great with an Orchestra) not the band members are all dead thing.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Back
Top Bottom