what a DEAL

stokelyw

Hey all we found this girl on kijji we go the whole set up for 75.00 Canadian tell me what you think she has started to display blue dots all over her the first 3 pics are her and her enclosure last 1 is of her and yes all for 75.00 CAN

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 131
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 151
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 129
  • KARma1.JPG
    KARma1.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 149
very good deal! but one problem. i would invest in an all screen enclosure annd id make sure it is a tad bigger. she looks really healthy and all but why not give her some space! shes a big girl :)

They display more vivid colors when they are stressed out. Try leaving her alone for a little bit and see what happens.

She looks cute :) - just one issue for me is that Bark substrate ? If so you really should remove it for her safety as it can cause the cham to become impacted. I use plain green reptile carpet and it`s easier to clean the viv out too.

How old is she ?

She's really sweet :)
Everyone will probably get in and mention her cage... she should really have a screen cage but she still looks really healthy for 1 year if she's been in that enclosure the whole time!

She is in Canada so she may be able to stay in a glass cage from what i hear. I would also try to get some live plants, get rid of the water dish, and get rid of the substrate at the bottom. Put some paper towels at the bottom, and get a mister to mist her cage. The water dish wont do. Also what kind of lights do you have?

She is in Canada so she may be able to stay in a glass cage from what i hear. I would also try to get some live plants, get rid of the water dish, and get rid of the substrate at the bottom. Put some paper towels at the bottom, and get a mister to mist her cage. The water dish wont do. Also what kind of lights do you have?

why would it be able to live in that type of terrarium if it lives in canada?

how big/deep of a bin do you recomend me to get I will be buying it after work also should i use 1 part sand and 1 part soil what would be the right mix to put in her bin

how big/deep of a bin do you recomend me to get I will be buying it after work also should i use 1 part sand and 1 part soil what would be the right mix to put in her bin

Yes half sand and half soil works great but make sure the soil has no fertilizer in it and it should be 7-12 inches deep

yes but still. unless the indoor temperatures are different wouldnt it still be better to have a all screen?

not all the time. if it ever gets cold dont you think i can still get a littel chilly inside? its also for humidity issues

EDIT- just saw ur in Canada to. Screen can work to. Not saying u need to go get a glass cage

She looks healthy and is a beauty! I would invest in a screen cage a little larger then her current cage for her happiness :) congrats on the awesome deal!

Back
Top Bottom