what a DEAL

not all the time. if it ever gets cold dont you think i can still get a littel chilly inside? its also for humidity issues

EDIT- just saw ur in Canada to. Screen can work to. Not saying u need to go get a glass cage

tru. well i also like screen cages so they can climp along the sides and up top :)

Since you are in a cold weather climate i would make my own cage if possible. Are you good with wood and screen. I personally would make a wood and screen enclosure. Make the top and the sides screen and make the back wall and floor solid wood. If you want you could also make the side walls wood about 1/2 way up from bottom. That way you get the airflow she needs and you can also retain humidity and heat easier. Just paint the cage and seal it with a varnish. Make sure it has fully cured before you put your cham in there. Drill a few small holes for drainage in the bottom and your set.

I have to agree with Benny on this one. The problem with this enclosure is that it is not large enough for a female veiled of this size. These glass terrariums with chimney-like venting placement can be used quite successfully to keep chameleons but this individual enclosure is too small for this chameleon.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom