West African Desert Chameleon? Same as Graceful?

ndugan7

Sooo we've been having amazingly great weather around NH this year and i was able to take everyone outside in MARCH for the first time ever.... anyways...I got to a little spring cleaning while everyone was outside as an excuse to set up a new cage :D

I came across a West African Desert Chameleons listed on a classified site and I want to know....is that the same as a graceful chameleon? I have never heard of a West African Desert Chameleon...they are wild caught it looks like.

Sooo we've been having amazingly great weather around NH this year and i was able to take everyone outside in MARCH for the first time ever.... anyways...I got to a little spring cleaning while everyone was outside as an excuse to set up a new cage :D

I came across a West African Desert Chameleons listed on a classified site and I want to know....is that the same as a graceful chameleon? I have never heard of a West African Desert Chameleon...they are wild caught it looks like.

Agreed on the amazing weather, my reptiles are loving it!!!

Sadly i couldn't answer your actual question but i would be interested in the answer.
Ps, get ready for cold weather coming.

It was so nice! It sucks that the temps are back to being low...the weather totally made me forget it was only march.

Haha i know, i was out in my kayak fishing and taking the reptiles out for walks to the park. It was wonderful. haha my male veil is so confused about the sky. He's used to ceilings and knowing that he can reach other objects 100% of the time.

Back
Top Bottom