Well Today Sucked.

he is 13, careful what you say here...

damn.....a little too much:eek:

......:eek::eek::eek:.....damn.....

oh yeah!!!! D'oh..i missed that.....play somethin....anythin......for instance i play piano, tenor sax, (used to but stopped voilon, cello, recorder...)

You have the necessities....put them to good use:cool:

I play Tenor Sax. too! I also play Clarinet and in the past have played they Xylophone, Snare Drum, and tried Guitar but it was a no go.

I'm sure she's beautiful and if you really want her and only her, work for it. Lots of people have already given you some good advice but we will only learn by experience. Go with what you feel is right and if it works GREAT and if not it'll hurt but time is the answer for LOTS of things.

Dude don't worry about this. trust me there will be other people. I have had this situation also where they have a hard time thinking about it and end up saying no. Give it time and she might change her mind, and never give up hope. The pillow is not such a good idea cause it will put her on the spot kinda......just let her come to u. Don't worry about it though cause you will get to realize there are a lot of cool people that you just need to get to know.

another thing is that it could be a good thing, because plenty of times iv had the greatest impressions on people, but then when we started dating it was totally different. Im not saying that girl is like that but it sure happens a lot. One time i knew a girl for 3 years then dated her. End of story was when we broke up she wasn't the same person at all.

Ah Stefan my freind, I remember many heartbreaks like yours mate, it's part of life for everyone growing up. Was this the first girl you felt this way about? The first time is really painful,
what can I say, when your at your age, you dont do things by half measures, including giving your heart away! Its all or nothing. One minute your at the top of the world, the next, misery.
Be strong buddy, just hang out, be yourself and maybe, just work at being her freind and finding things in common with her for now.
Ditch the gushy valentine gift for now, its none too original. If you must gift her, make it a gift she will be interested in and use, for example, if shes into birds, maybe buy her a nice bird book, Im sure she will be happier and less freaked by you taking an interest in her interest than just giving her random gifts and puppy eyes! :)
Find out what this girl is interested in and try to share that interest if possible.
Love at first sight does happen, but try to remember, you really dont know her much yet, or her you. Get to know her, what she likes and stuff, and let her get to know you too.
These things take time, but I can tell you, whatever happens, that years from now you Will remember this girl fondly and smile at the thought of the intensity of your passion for her. It wont hurt for long.
If it turns out that you have no common interest, no 'chemistry', then don't ever feel its because your not good enough, people are just different sometimes.
Somewhere out there is stefans girl, just be patient.
Best wishes
Dan :)

His situation kind of reminds me of this old -70's- British movie "Melody"... s.w.a.l.k.?

I got dumped last month for another girl, just after my grand mother died then i got swine flu. Talk about bad luck eh? It hurts, really hurts but i can say it gets better every day. I was heart broken at first, still hurts now but not half as much as it did when we broke up. Plenty of fish in the see love. Keep ya chin up! x

wow i cant believe this thread was brought up ! well we are still friends but we did kiss twice on the cheek at a party so i guess thats a start ! lol

after the whole break up, i have been talking to her more as a friend and things are getting better. and also i have been helping out my friends with their love problems. they call em the Dr.Phil of my school ! :p

Dating, trying to look attractive to the opposite sex & break-ups are exhausting and the worst form or torture. I don't want to jinx myself by saying this but: I don't think wild horses could drag me into a dating situation again... I think loneliness is a lot easier to tolerate, at least for me.

Eh, I have no family or friends here, no job, no license or car, so I guess I have to stay put even if I don't want to be here.:cool:

Sorry didn't meant to jack the thread with my crapola.

Eh, I have no family or friends here, no job, no license or car, so I guess I have to stay put even if I don't want to be here.:cool:

Sorry didn't meant to jack the thread with my crapola.

Things will work out, I hope...the thread had run its course...

Learned from your chameleons, Stefan..
Do the leaf dance to impress her the next time you meet her...
wait... :confused: on second thought.. maybe you shouldn't :D:D:D:p:p

On a serious note, cheer up, kiddo.
In the future, there will be lots of girls you will deem as "the one" at that moment.
The secret is not to loose your cool. Girls hate clingy and desperate guys :).
So, ditto on the suggestion of not buying her that heart shaped gift.

Back
Top Bottom