Well Today Sucked.

Jealousy! I love how it works. Oooh, if she starts to act like she likes you, brush it off. Hard to get boy style!

LMFAO. I will not make out with her best friend :)
Thanks for the helps Pssh and ACE. AND sandra and chad. lmfao

I will play it cool from now on ;)

LMFAO. I will not make out with her best friend :)
Thanks for the helps Pssh and ACE. AND sandra and chad. lmfao

I will play it cool from now on ;)

awsome:cool:

fungus method, jealously(make out her gbf), and play hard to get...

you my man, are set;)

not just for this girl BUT ALL girls:p

yo stephan, listen to all these awesome ppl. theyre right. oh and pic up and instrument. lol women love musicians. i should know, i miss playing shows with my band. and just incase you didnt get it the first time........NO GIFTS. make her work for it.

Talk about love at first site. :) I only knew my bkoyfriend for a week before it was official. Impulsive, but it's one of the best decisions I have made thus far.

She'll come around. Just put your moves on her on the DL. Sometimes it's easier if you are just good friends first and it seems to be less awkward. :D

Me and my husband only knew each other six months before we tied the knot haha c: impulsive decisions are rarely the best ones but I must agree with you and say that this one was one of the best decisions I ever made c:

OK, make out with her mom then.
he is 13, careful what you say here...
Whats next is some one gonna suggest making out with her dog? LMAO
damn.....a little too much:eek:
I'd do it. ;)
......:eek::eek::eek:.....damn.....
yo stephan, listen to all these awesome ppl. theyre right. oh and pic up and instrument. lol women love musicians. i should know, i miss playing shows with my band. and just incase you didnt get it the first time........NO GIFTS. make her work for it.

oh yeah!!!! D'oh..i missed that.....play somethin....anythin......for instance i play piano, tenor sax, (used to but stopped voilon, cello, recorder...)

You have the necessities....put them to good use:cool:

Haha. You guys will never know if I meant that I would say it to him or not. Don't worry about it. :D

I love the piano!! Watching people play makes me melt.

One word: wat

Exactly...-__-

Haha. You guys will never know if I meant that I would say it to him or not. Don't worry about it. :D

I love the piano!! Watching people play makes me melt.

wow Kara...... Tmi.....

Hey syn... Now I'm curious as to wat do you have behind the closet.... Lmao... Damn.....

Probably a hoard of red super babies that do her bidding. And they take care of all her geckos. :)

million fish in the sea buddy, million fish, don't get hung up over one girl... LOT better ones out there.

million fish in the sea buddy, million fish, don't get hung up over one girl... LOT better ones out there.

Dude is infatuated with the girl. He is blind to see anyone else, who has not been there?...

Back
Top Bottom