Well I wanted to make a poll but.

JBHerps

which Locale would you pick if you had the choice?

Nosy Be

or

Sambava

I'm having a hard time deciding....lol....

Please and thank you!

Nosy Be all the way!
Hmmmmm...that rhymes
If you can find a good breeder like the kammers that can supply you with a true blue, thats what I would do.
-good luck

yay....1 to 1....Man this is gonna be hard....

If you can find a good breeder like the kammers that can supply you with a true blue, thats what I would do.
Do they have a website?

id go with the nosey be, i was also hinking of geting one but i found a cool blue bared red body ambilobe...

i saw the krammers added 2 new breeder pics which one of them look like a good buy (tue blue).. im a newbie but thats my input :)

www.chameleonsonly.com

I don't know the "Chameleon Lingo" so when you say "true blue" your losing me. lol.

Is this harder or easier than beardie lingo? lol.

Please and thank you

Thanks! I'm still somewhat confused though. lol. OH and do you know if the kammers will be there in Daytona?

Nosy Be for me. (that rhymes, too!) (oops, no it doesn't!)

The "true blue" they are talking about is the almost totally blue body with lighter blue bars. Wild Nosy Be's can range from almost turquoise green to blue, with red and other colors around the cheeks and eyes. The Kammers have been breeding for something like 25 years, so they've got their NB bloodlines down to almost totally blue with just the occasional red flecks.

If you can't tell, I've spent a lot of time looking and wishing...

If you can't tell, I've spent a lot of time looking and wishing...

So stop wishing!!! With 8 chams you should be fine with a Nosy Be!!!!!!
:)

I still have to continue my research.

:)

Thank you all. Big help!!

ONLY 6 MORE MONTHS TO RESEARCH!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!

I STILL can't decide!!!! I think I may be leaning towards Nosy Be....who doesn't love a blue lizard?!?!?!?! On the other hand...the technicolor Sambavas are still amazing......AHHHHHH!!!!

Jonah, welcome to the forum.

The Poll has been done already to some extent. By lookinging more carefully at the results of this thread, https://www.chameleonforums.com/favorite-panther-locale-1156/, you may get a better idea of what people want, if only just between those two locales. Ultimately it is your decision, and I personally would hate to have soemone sway my thoughts and desires. On the other hand, which ever one you choose, you will enjoy, and whichever one you choose, will leave you wanting more.

Thank you Will....very informative.

Hmm........
I think I am still leaning towards Nosy Be....proably will be my choice unless last minute I fall in love with a different Locale.

hmm...

Thnaks evryone!!

They come from Ankaramy on the mid-west coast of Madagascar, south of Ambanja. They are pink when excited, but when calm, many are a muddied pink, or dirty green. Few are Pink all the time.

Back
Top Bottom