Welcome Prometheus! (Poppi's got a new boyfriend)

HolyToledo

Welcome to our world, Prometheus the trickster!

full

His skin is getting better than in the original pic--thank goodness. I don't know if it was funny spots from bad water from where he originally came from or just a weird shed leftovers, but I am keeping an eye on that for sure.

He is quite a shy boy. As soon as someone walks in, he drops behind whatever branch he is on to try to hide. He is pretty good at it too. At first, he was even better because he was going brown quite a bit. Now that he stays green, it is a bit easier to find him!

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks all! I will always miss Twister but it is nice having more chams in the house again.

Awesome name. I know what movie you saw last week!
Which movie you talking about? I don't remember any with a prometheus in it... My guy picked the name and I was wondering where he got it. :) But agreed with it since this little guy is quite the trickster the way he can hide right in front of us.

great looking cham!!! :D he looks happy!
Thanks! I was kind of afraid to post this pic of him. This was right when he got in his new viv and he is kinda stressed. He looks kinda dark and skinny and with the left-over bits of shed, pretty shabby overall I thought. He looks much better now.

Prometheus is the title of the new Ridley Scott film, which is a prequel to the Alien series.

Here's the trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sftuxbvGwiU

Still an awesome name though. It reminds me of Frankenstein by Mary Shelley (aka Prometheus Unbound). What species is he?
Looks like an awesome freaky movie we will have to watch.

Leonard (my guy) heard the name from the Matrix movies and liked it then but I named Twister so he put that name on hold... Now he got his new boy so TA-DA: Prometheus! Both him and Poppi are veileds. I have been admiring the Mellers at All Things Reptile, but they are too spendy for me and would have taken the savings for vet bills so I couldn't do it. :(

Congratulations on the new family member! They are both so cute!

Thanks Ellie! I love your new babies too.

Back
Top Bottom