Welcome my Pygmy Babies!!!!

Wish I could enter this

But I sharpened it to get the detail. Look at th enails on this one day old Pygmy!
Picture285.jpg

I entered my fave pic in the contest! My flash was so slow that I bumped it and it created these shadows. Its really cool..and I just love how they are sticking together! Ive never won anything and this would be totally awesome! :):):):):) Babies wanna live the high life with some sponsor food! LOL! :)

These ones arent great. They are behind the plaxtic of a critter carrier. I moved them into that to put the fruit flies in so it was a much smaller space for them to catch their prey..so I apologize for the quality.
This is how this little guy was sleeping last night.
Picture342.jpg

And I wanted to show size compared to a Fruit Fly (Hydei) which is on its head. They just trample their siblings! Would have been better if the FF was long ways because its the same length as the Chams head/
Picture321.jpg

They are growing fast!

Well I lost one of the last 2 I had this morning. Not sure what happened. He was the smallest one though so perhaps just from that. He was ont he bottom dead and dark. Took me forever to find him since he blended in with everything. The other one is still having eye issues. Sometimes he opens it and uses it just fine, other times its closed. And it seems that a cricket took a bite out of him.:( These poor loners. They have been stood up for a week now on finding a home.. I feel bad for them, well, him now.. Someone is supposed to come get him today. If she doesnt show again, Ill just keep him and hope for the best.

Yea, the lady that came and got the last one couldnt believe how small they were. I said she shoulda seen em a week ago. They grow pretty fast! I miss them now..they were my first babies but I had so much interest in them that Im excited to have more!

Pygs ship really well. Believe it or not, they aren't as fragile as their size might indicate. I don't have a problem shipping them at 2 months, depending on their size at that age. My pygs are chunky, big fellows at 2 months and I have never had an issue.

Well i might consider it in the future.. I know they fall and just get right back up..I just have seen how fedex/ups handles their boxes whether they are marked Live or not.. Worrysome.

This is really friggen frustrating! Once again, my picture for the contest has disappeared! It hasnt even been selected down to the finalists yet and its Poof, GONE..yet there are lots of others that still remain..so Im getting frustrated. every month MY picture goes away.. Seriously, its starting to feel like Im being targeted... My pygmy wa sin perfect health. It didnt say a theme so why me holding it isnt allowed is beyond me ..Really...!? I never get a fair shot at this damned contest.. Ive been entering for 6 months and my picture ALWAYS goes away without explanation... Its ridiculous!

Back
Top Bottom