Welcome Cooper (My Baby Parsonii)

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
As most of you know I got my new baby veiled Sage last week to help fill the hole in my heart after losing Mufasa in December, Luie in March and Sid just two weeks later in April. Sage will never replace Luie or my panthers but he’s sure helping to keep my mind off it. This morning I received another baby. I now have a tiny baby parsonii thanks to Wayne. Hopefully this baby will help with the loss I still feel for my male parsonii, Padre that passed away back in September. Now I’m going to be really busy between taking care of my old guys, babies and of course taking pictures. Carol, I googled the name and Cooper can go either way (male or female)

Meet Cooper

Cooper’s arrival this morning

Cooper52113001_zpsfcd43a10.jpg

Cooper52113004_zps4bb6c7a8.jpg

He/she was shedding when I opened the bag

Cooper52113005_zpscfe48f35.jpg

Out of that bag and onto the baby free range

Cooper52113014_zps4e77178b.jpg

Cooper52113016_zpsf40cb055.jpg

Jann, Cooper is just adorable!!!! He will quickly learn how very lucky he is!!!! And be spoiled rotten like the rest!!!!! Congratulations on getting him!!!

Jann, I am very happy for you! (and jealous :D) Can't wait to see Cooper grow :). He/She is already a stunner!!! :cool:

im so excited for you!!! he/she is adorable :) cant wait to watch it grow up :D

i must have missed Sage's homecoming! thats great! :)

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome to Cooper. He/she's so tiny. I weighted Cooper and put him/her on a small free range in Padre's room. Cooper weighed 8.1 grams. That's one gram less than Sage my 7 week old baby veiled. Karen, you will understand this size. :) Cooper ate a few crickets this morning and I just gave the second misting and both times Cooper had a really LONG drink. Here's a few more pictures.

Cooper8point1grams52113003_zpsec875463.jpg

Cooper8point1grams52113021_zps6d7dfcc1.jpg

Cooper8point1grams52113024_zps1e81290a.jpg

Congrats Jann! He is adorable... I can't wait to watch him grow in the coming years :)

Time to update that signature!

Jann, I am SO happy for you! Cooper is just the sweetest little thing! Congratulations!

Deb

Back
Top Bottom