Welcome Cooper (My Baby Parsonii)

Wow he is an awesome little fellow! I was wondering how long you could let that beautiful room stay empty that you had for Padre. Little Cooper will live like a king!

Congrats Jann. Wonderful little Parson's. I know you'll provide him/her with the best possible love and care. Best of luck .

Congrats Jann, I'm so glad to see that you haven't been discouraged away from chameleon owning. Sage and Cooper are incredibly lucky little guys, I'm happy to see that they've joined the family. Cooper is tiny and adorable!

Wow, I thought your others were cute, but Cooper just blows away the scale of adorableness! Best of luck and here's hoping that he's a he! :D

I'm happy for you jann I remember when you lost your other one..He might not replace the other one but it sure will help you congrats, David

Thank you all so much for all the nice comments about Cooper and Sage. Cooper is eating and drinking tons so hopefully he/she will settle in and start growing. :)

How adorable!! He like your other baby chams must think they have been boxed up and arrived in Heaven! I am so over the moon thrilled for you!! :)

Is that the same one Wayne posted pics of? Just trying to keep them straight to see how they grow up. Either way, I think they're sexable and that's a male. He looks real nice!

Thank you for all the kind words about Copper and my veiled baby Sage. I am in heaven with two babies. :):D:D

Is that the same one Wayne posted pics of? Just trying to keep them straight to see how they grow up. Either way, I think they're sexable and that's a male. He looks real nice!

Hi Kent, My baby is a sibling to Wayne's baby. That would be nice if Cooper is a male but I will love him/her either way. :)

Back
Top Bottom