- Your Chameleon - Ambilobe panther chameleon, male, 5 months old, I have had him for 2 months
- Handling - I try to keep handling to a minimum, but it is usually a couple of times a week.
- Feeding - I have been feeding him crickets dusted with calcium(I give him whatever he can eat) two days ago I started giving him super worms(he has only eaten 2). I normally gave the crickets apples and Carrots.
- Supplements - I normally dust his food with miner-all outdoor every day, and with nutroball every two weeks.
- Watering - I have a mistking which mists his cage three times a day for 2-3 minutes
- Fecal Description - It is normally a very dark brown and slight yellow urate. He has not been tested for parasites.
- Cage Type - 2’x2’x4’ screen cage
- Lighting - What brand, model, and types of lighting are you using? What is your daily lighting schedule?
- Temperature - What temp range have you created (cage floor to basking spot)? Lowest overnight temp? How do you measure these temps?
- Humidity - What are your humidity levels? How are you creating and maintaining these levels? What do you use to measure humidity?
- Plants - I have an umbrella tree and
- Placement - The cage is located in a room far from vents, the top of the cage is 6’ from the ground
- Location - I live near Houston Texas
Current Problem - Last night I came home and noticed something yellow sticking out of my chameleons but. I decided to leave him alone because he was already asleep. This morning I woke up and noticed some blood in it (it was still there from the night before). He also seems to be very tired and uncomfortable, which is weird because he is normally active. I don’t think he is going to make it. I would love any help.