Weekly Husbandry Workshops

chamelisa

Last weekend we had our first ChamEO Clinic workshop featuring Dr. Molnar. The next one is going to be in June but we are still confirming details for that workshop before they are posted. We are now starting to receive calls about our weekly husbandry workshops. Here's the deal... Most Saturdays we will have our workshop open from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. We will not have a veterinarian on duty during these workshops. Just hobbyists helping hobbyists out. During the weekly husbandry workshops you can:

~ Bring in fecal samples and run your own tests to check for parasites. We can show you how and provide reference materials.

~ Pick up feeders, samples of gutloads, mineral supplements and calcium.

~ Get help setting up your chameleon enclosure. We can help with repotting your plant or making the enclosure suitable for a chameleon to avoid injury.

~ Test the UVB output on your light fixtures. If you have an old style Reptisun 5.0 coil light, we can switch it out with the newest model (while supplies last).

~ Purchase Mist King misting systems or new aluminum screened cages. We can assemble it for you too!

~ Just come to meet people and show off your chameleons. :)

If you live around Los Angeles or plan to be in L.A. on a Saturday, give me a call to let me know you're coming by. (818) 219-9315

Last weekend we had our first ChamEO Clinic workshop featuring Dr. Molnar. The next one is going to be in June but we are still confirming details for that workshop before they are posted. We are now starting to receive calls about our weekly husbandry workshops. Here's the deal... Most Saturdays we will have our workshop open from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. We will not have a veterinarian on duty during these workshops. Just hobbyists helping hobbyists out. During the weekly husbandry workshops you can:

~ Bring in fecal samples and run your own tests to check for parasites. We can show you how and provide reference materials.

~ Pick up feeders, samples of gutloads, mineral supplements and calcium.

~ Get help setting up your chameleon enclosure. We can help with repotting your plant or making the enclosure suitable for a chameleon to avoid injury.

~ Test the UVB output on your light fixtures. If you have an old style Reptisun 5.0 coil light, we can switch it out with the newest model (while supplies last).

~ Purchase Mist King misting systems or new aluminum screened cages. We can assemble it for you too!

~ Just come to meet people and show off your chameleons. :)

If you live around Los Angeles or plan to be in L.A. on a Saturday, give me a call to let me know you're coming by. (818) 219-9315

You can count on me planning a trip to stop by:D:D:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom