Weekend Photos of Some of the Pets

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
Up first is my handsome blue boy Hank. Hank is 1.5 years old and weighs 129 grams.

hank10242020 039.JPG
hank10242020 067.JPG
hank10242020 085.JPG

My sweet girl Lola is a precious sweet heart. Lola will be three years old in December and she weighs 122 grams.

cams10242020 326.JPG

cams10242020 301.JPG

cams10242020 289.JPG

Hunter is up next. Hunter is a very sweet boy and weighs 147 grams and coming up on 8 months old.

cams10242020 001.JPG

cams10242020 015.JPG

cams10242020 115.JPG

And a picture of my sweet Iguana Piper. Piper weighs 2044 grams and he's 4 years old.

cams10242020 344.JPG

They’re very pretty. Hank colors are amazing Jann.

Thank you for your kind words Haley!

Beautiful! ?????

Thank you!

Such gorgeous babies! ? All so very bright and vibrant! I think I’m in love with Piper.??

Thank you Vikki! Piper is a real sweetheart.

I was lucky enough to hold Piper when he was just a little guy and he fell asleep in my arms - I agree, I think I'm in love with him too! Great looking bunch as always, Jann!

Thank you for you nice comment Michelle! Piper is just as sweet now, if not sweeter, that he was back then.

Oh boy an iggie. Im brave, but im not that brave...

Does it eat icecream?

Also GG on measuring him in grams LOL

Still 4 years old any only 4.5 pounds? Seems low...

Oh boy an iggie. Im brave, but im not that brave...

Does it eat icecream?

Also GG on measuring him in grams LOL

Still 4 years old any only 4.5 pounds? Seems low...

Piper eats salads with some veggies.

Piper was neutered about 3 years ago and that keeps him smaller and he want have the big jaws.
My vet recommend the neuter since we lived in the FL Keys and he would watch all the wild iguanas outside and my vet said he could become aggressive during mating season if he was not neutered. He is an absolute sweetheart and he make grow some more. They normally grow until 6 or 7 years old.

Piper eats salads with some veggies.

Piper was neutered about 3 years ago and that keeps him smaller and he want have the big jaws.
My vet recommend the neuter since we lived in the FL Keys and he would watch all the wild iguanas outside and my vet said he could become aggressive during mating season if he was not neutered. He is an absolute sweetheart and he make grow some more. They normally grow until 6 or 7 years old.

Yea ive seen a few bull males were they have wet towels and stuffed iggy animals to beat up during mating season. And the family learns real quick to jump because he will also just walk around nipping legs to proof he is the boss.

Up first is my handsome blue boy Hank. Hank is 1.5 years old and weighs 129 grams.

View attachment 280895View attachment 280896View attachment 280897

My sweet girl Lola is a precious sweet heart. Lola will be three years old in December and she weighs 122 grams.

View attachment 280900
View attachment 280899
View attachment 280898

Hunter is up next. Hunter is a very sweet boy and weighs 147 grams and coming up on 8 months old.

View attachment 280901
View attachment 280902
View attachment 280903

And a picture of my sweet Iguana Piper. Piper weighs 2044 grams and he's 4 years old.

View attachment 280904
3 chams and a DAMN DINOSAUR

Lola is spayed, right? Being that she won't lay anymore clutches do you still reduce her feeding and temps?

Lola was spayed and had eggs removed a couple years ago. I do feed her a little more than an egg laying girl but I still try not to overfeed.

Great pictures Jann! Hank looks like a neon sign! Lol Beautiful collection!

Thank you for your kind words Tylene. ?

Back
Top Bottom