We are opening a reptile shop!!

AvanaChameleon

We here at Avana Chameleon will be opening a reptile shop in Oshawa, Ontario, Canada. The name of the store will be Simply Reptiles. We are hoping to open in February sometime.. We will share our updates and progress reports via our facebook page.

Come have a look!
Add/like/share us if you have a facebook page..so we can spread the word!

Facebook.com/SimplyReptiles

Thanks

PSI- Thanks for the offer! Appreciate it! I think i have lots of suppliers for reptile supplies..i would like to get some suppliers for books, jewellery and other extras.
Any advice from those with experience is always welcome :)
coldbloodedAL- we are about 4-5hrs from windsor.

PSI- Thanks for the offer! Appreciate it! I think i have lots of suppliers for reptile supplies..i would like to get some suppliers for books, jewellery and other extras.
gotcha. Thats not too bad. Just wondering because im in windsor once in a while. Figured id stop in after you get the store up n going to check it out. My area is in lack of any quality reptile stores.

The jewellery I have I get from the US and I don't even know where lol.
GF deals with that ;D

ColdbloodedAL- Hope you can stop in and check it out ..always good to meet people from the forum.

PSI- lol..Good thing to leave to a woman, we have better taste ;). I think i have located a place to get it from :)

congrats, i will definatly be down to check out your shop, im only about 1hr away so keep me posted when the grand opening is going to be.

HOJ- will be glad to have you in! I will keep you posted! You can also follow us on facebook.

facebook.com/simplyreptiles

I'll come by to check you guys out on Wednesday if I'm free :)
(Yes they're open now (I believe as of yesterday)).

Back
Top Bottom