Watering Plants

Hakai

Can I water my plants with tap water? Or should I use the distilled water that I mist with?

either or. my plants get tap. most of them are just fine with it. if you have a dracaena or other sensitive plant that may not like the fluoride in the water like the dracaena to whom leave tips turn brown from it distilled water would be fine.

either or. my plants get tap. most of them are just fine with it. if you have a dracaena or other sensitive plant that may not like the fluoride in the water like the dracaena to whom leave tips turn brown from it distilled water would be fine.

Awesome thanks a lot.

BTW i love circa survive first thing i noticed when i clicked on this. did you know they self produced that album? pretty cool of them, i dont think its their best album but still good lol but yea i use tap for plants just cuse its cheaper, i havnt noticed it killing them in any way. i think as long as they are getting water they are good to go

BTW i love circa survive first thing i noticed when i clicked on this. did you know they self produced that album? pretty cool of them, i dont think its their best album but still good lol but yea i use tap for plants just cuse its cheaper, i havnt noticed it killing them in any way. i think as long as they are getting water they are good to go

yeah, my favorite album of theirs is Blue Sky Noise. I saw them live last month in Atlantic City. It was insane.

yea blue sky is good, i love all there work. ive been listening to saosin for years to id love to see circa. anthony green is the man!

Yeah lol he's got possibly my favorite voice ever. I saw an Anthony Green performance with Geoff Rickley in Philly two months ago. His solo stuff is great as well. Should we do PMs to talk about music? lmao.

Back
Top Bottom