Watercolor painting

Orchidartist

Hi

This is a painting I just finished today, its not a Chameleon...but I wanted to show one of my other passions. The bird is a Resplendant Quetzal and the flowers are A Cattleya skinneri orchid. Both are native to Costa rica. I am kinda obsessed with nature. I hope you will like it :) If you would like to see more, please visit my website: www.orchidartist.x2cms.com

DJ

Attachments

• quetzal part 6.jpg
    quetzal part 6.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 164
WOW. You are good. If you can do that with a bird, I want to see what you could do with a chameleon:eek:! You definitely have talent.

Thank you very much, I appreciate your replies! I've got a good idea for an orchid/cham painting...there are many orchids native to Madagascar! :)

I grow several Orchids in my reptile room! I really like phrags and have about 15 or so… Have you ever painted a chameleon?

No, I have never painted a Cham before...but I did a Madagascar scene with an orchid and an Aye-Aye. Never tried Phrags, I wish I had the space! :)

Wow, those are gorgeous. I have some orchid customers that would love them!

Be warned, though. Once you start with the chameleon paintings, you might not have time to go back.

wow i must say ur work is outstanding, i do pencil drawings and wud love to do colour work like urs! STUNNING

wow i'm blown away, I saved a lot of that for future tattoo reference

u really need to get into paint palm trees too, there are so many, I would love to see you paint a bismarck palm or royal palm. Of course seeing them in perspective is always going to help as in real life they give off a glow.

but wow that is some serious talent

i knew something was going on when I saw your cage build thread. you are balling outrageous.

Back
Top Bottom