Water

Well I found a 5.0 that would come I think around tommorow or Thursday. So I’m asking for some guidance here
The 5.0 is a weaker uvb from the zoomed...personally if I have a veiled and I will choose the 10.0 ....u can always play with the measurement distance of ur baskin branch to adjust the benefits of the manmade uvb ...to be honest with u...summer is here(unless u are an Eskimo) I would take advantage of the natural sun every day for sure.

The 5.0 is a weaker uvb from the zoomed...personally if I have a veiled and I will choose the 10.0 ....u can always play with the measurement distance of ur baskin branch to adjust the benefits of the manmade uvb ...to be honest with u...summer is here(unless u are an Eskimo) I would take advantage of the natural sun every day for sure.
DO u think 5 or 10

Should I buy without or with d3 and a better suppliment
You need plain calcium and you need vits with and without D3 as per graphics I sent you earlier.
A091DD30-BB2A-4BC3-9ED8-B9E5E791E70C.jpeg.jpg

Look up the member SharpShooter already send u the link ...u need to study prior u bought ur chameleon n the cage....and do not go back to the petsdumb store.

You need plain calcium and you need vits with and without D3 as per graphics I sent you earlier.
View attachment 227491
Ok so two different vitamins one with d3 and one without???
View attachment 227491
i am very confused... so I have the herptivite stuff, and calcuim with d3, I know the calcuim with d3 isn’t good. But is the vitamins ok.

Btw ....do u type this fast all the time huh?? U like a freaking robot . slow down a bit....we are not in the Petsdumb store right now!!!(no pressure here)

Ok so two different vitamins one with d3 and one without???

i am very confused... so I have the herptivite stuff, and calcuim with d3, I know the calcuim with d3 isn’t good. But is the vitamins ok.
I use Arcadia Earth Pro A along with B and Reptivite with D3. I can't say about others as I only use these.

I believe this is good stuff. Like is i?

Attachments

• B22005A9-6212-45B5-8F82-2F992344C72B.png
    B22005A9-6212-45B5-8F82-2F992344C72B.png
    515.6 KB · Views: 126
Back
Top Bottom