Water

maybe ... but you'll send a lot of money on it and need to get a bigger cage in 3 months or so... which means you'd need a bigger light. Or, you could just have the shorter UVB light up part of the cage and have basking and maybe a plant light on the other side to make up for the lack of light. If it were me, I'd get a 24" light so that it will work for both. The little bit of overhang on both sides isn't a big deal and you can put another plant near the cage to take advantage of it.
So almost have the tube light go across the top, and have some hang out?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    314.3 KB · Views: 53
Yes - if you look at my pic... I'm actually using a 36" light right now on a 24" cage. It overhangs a few inches on both sides. I only got a 36" because I'm switching cages around... 24" would be the way to go.

So is there a uvb light that fits in a 16 inch cage?
It won't matter if it overhangs until your ready to upgrade to a bigger setup as your cham gets bigger. Can't help you on where to buy as I'm in the UK so my links won't be any use to you.

Keep asking questions and keep learning. The main thing is that you provide the best possible care for your cham. Most pet stores sell you rubbish and tell you wrong info unfortunately.

It won't matter if it overhangs until your ready to upgrade to a bigger setup as your cham gets bigger. Can't help you on where to buy as I'm in the UK so my links won't be any use to you.

Keep asking questions and keep learning. The main thing is that you provide the best possible care for your cham. Most pet stores sell you rubbish and tell you wrong info unfortunately.
Ok thanks

A great place to get plastic plants is Joann they are having a sale to so some of the plastic plants are on sale

I would get another vine, maybe one of the small and one of the medium size, especially since you'll be using fake plants (which might not give them as many branches / stems to climb on). I use 2 in my 15" enclosure.

Look up so u can see other members already chime in...Im Only here part time the sex expert like DR.Ruth.
So... I think the vines and the light is all, I added some stuff I got at pets mart but idk???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    391.6 KB · Views: 46
Back
Top Bottom