WASP

He won’t it is their natural pray. I feel wasps when I catch them
Prey almost always defends itself in some way. Especially these suckers if supers and hornworms will bit chams as well as crickets then a wasp trying to sting or even a bee is not out of the question. Not to mention my guy wouldn’t be able to eat the wasp due to its size. He’s barely eating 3/8 dubias😅. If you think about it we are technically wasp predators too or at least a threat to them the same as the Cham is a threat to it and they still have the guts to attack us and I thought my chihuahua was aggressive😂

Prey almost always defends itself in some way. Especially these suckers if supers and hornworms will bit chams as well as crickets then a wasp trying to sting or even a bee is not out of the question. Not to mention my guy wouldn’t be able to eat the wasp due to its size. He’s barely eating 3/8 dubias😅. If you think about it we are technically wasp predators too or at least a threat to them the same as the Cham is a threat to it and they still have the guts to attack us and I thought my chihuahua was aggressive😂

You don’t have to, but it is one of the primary food items. I feed bees and wasps. They know how to target them. I have not had any issues. If yours is young that is different

You don’t have to, but it is one of the primary food items. I feed bees and wasps. They know how to target them. I have not had any issues. If yours is young that is different
Mines young and small about 7 months and 6 inches long. He’s still on 1/4 and 3/8 insects

Black Soldier Flies look like wasps but are actually delicious treats. Didn't you let some larva go in your plants?
Yeah but this was a yellow jacket outside my enclosure I have no idea how it got in but I guess it’s all over now. I got a VERY good look at it when it lunged at me😅 very distinct yellow markings and pulsating thorax with the stinger sticking out even when it was dead

Back
Top Bottom